Today’s wisdom is about the route to success, and comes from well Spanish painter Pablo Picasso (1881-1973). He was considered one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. Picasso was best known as the co-founder of cubism – (a work of art is considered cubist when the artist opts to break up objects and re-assemble them in abstract and geometric form). And, he was a co-inventor of collage.
A talented man, Picasso was also a sculptor, print-maker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright who spent most of his adult life in France.
Here’s today’s quote on the route to success by Picasso ;
“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”
~ Pablo Picasso“
The 3 Essential Elements To Success
Do you have important goals you want to achieve this year?
If so, then apply the 3 essential elements which Picasso’s reveals in this quote:
- The vehicle of A Plan – create the steps you’ll need to take and the timelines required to achieve your goals
- Fervent Belief – you must believe that it is possible otherwise you’re unlikely to take action
- Vigorous Action – you must take act to implement your plan and do what’s required to succeed.
As Picasso says … there is no other route to success other than these three elements.
Four Other Interesting Fact About Pablo Picasso
Here are four interesting facts you may not know about Pablo Picasso.
- He was baptized Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso … The Ruiz y Picasso are after his mother and father as per Spanish law. The remainder of the names honouried various saints and relatives.
- Picasso had to burn his paintings to keep himself warm as a young artist
- He was the first living artist to have an exhibition at the Louvre – at age 90!
- Picasso maintained several mistresses throughout his life in addition to his wife or primary partner. Picasso married twice and had four children to three different women.
4 Strategic Questions on Creating Your Route To Success
You can create your route to success – by applying the above three elements to your goals. Consider these four strategic questions for you to consider:
- Are your goals written down for this year? For the longer term future?
- Do you have a plan written down for the key actions you’re going to take to achieve your goals?
- Do you believe you can achieve your goal?
- Have you started taking action to achieve your goals?
Answered YES to ALL these questions?? If so, GREAT!
Answered NO to ANY of these question?? Then you must get serious about your goals – NOW is the time to get commit and get it done!
Get Some Assistance To Create Your Route To Success
Working with a coach can assist you to create your route to success. This includes assisting you to write you goals, create your roadmap, develop supportive beliefs and take the actions required to succeed. Book a time to chat with me about how I can best assist you. You can contact me by clicking here.
Take at least one action step today towards progressing your goals.
With warm regards
PS I’d love to hear from you on today’s blog post – please share your thoughts below …