A fun picture which is a great reminder to laugh …
7 Importance Reasons To Laugh When Reaching For Goals
Laughter is fantastic for your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional wellbeing. And here are seven great ways that laughing helps you as you are striving to achieve your goals:
- It’s an internal ‘rap dance’ that releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.
- Helps us to adjust to the unsolvable problems of life
- Reduces tension and is a stepping stone to relaxation
- Laughter builds a bridge between individuals and gives them a shared experience.
- Improves communication
- Gives the ability to let go of fear and embarrassment, and laugh at ourselves,
- It changes your perspective, freeing up inspiration and imagination
Empower yourself to achieve more of your goals and live a more inspired life by laughing more.
What makes you laugh? Please share your comments below.
I look forward to connecting again with you soon.
If you’d like some assistance in overcoming obstacles, setting goals, or strengthening your capacity to achieve more of your goals, then I’d love to hear from you. Take action today by booking a time to chat about your questions, concerns and potential steps for moving forward. Or, check out our services on our Health Pursuit website.
David Michell says
I laugh a lot when something serendipitous happens e.g. I hear music on the radio or on TV which has been independently been in my head only hours or minutes earlier. I also laugh when I see the divine intention behind something e.g. a repeated pattern, that ahs previously frustrated me. My squealing baby son also makes me laugh as he teaches me about how childish can be smoe of my own responses to adversity.